Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is here. It is a time for us to reflect on everything our Mothers are to us everyday. I find it a little sad that most of us wait until this one day each year to appreciate our Moms. However, I am proud to see so many people coming into the store and logging on to our website to buy their Mothers something special on this day.

As many of you know, my Mother and Grandmother passed away in August of 2005 but I still honor them everyday of my life and I try to do something extra special on Mother's Day in their memory.

This Mother's Day Eric, Sean and I have volunteered to help out a friend of ours who owns Roma's Cucina Italiana. She is a little short handed this year and we have volunteer to be servers, bartenders, bus boys or anything else she needs us to do. I feel like my Mom and Grandmother would be proud of us for helping out a friend.

If you don't have any plans for Mother's Day, please come spend it with us at Roma's Cucina Italiana. It is located at the intersection of W. Lake Houston Parkway and Upper Lake in Atascocita. Reservations are NOT required.